Drilling Project Management
We are fully commited to “Zero” HSSEQ incidents regadless of where we are engaged.
Oxford Well Engineering HSSEQ Policy Statement
Health, Safety, Security, Environment, Quality (HSSEQ) play a central role in all activities and operations carried out by Oxford Well Engineering Limited . Oxford Well Engineering Limited is committed to promoting a strong HSSEQ culture, protecting the health, safety and welfare of its employees, as well as personnel acting on its behalf and others affected by Oxford Well Engineering Limited business.
Guidelines, targets and incentives are set to ensure that the business continuously strives to improve the safety of its work. Oxford Well Engineering Limited also regards the need for individual responsibility as critical through all levels of the business and this is an essential part of its culture.
Oxford Well Engineering is committed to protecting the health and safety of all people involved with our activities and thus achieving a safe and incident free workplace, with high standards of environmental responsibility including protection of the environment, pollution prevention, sustainable resource use and climate change mitigation.
We shall provide a high quality service to meet the expectations of our customers and interested parties by delivering outstanding performance, utilizing competent personnel.
Oxford Well Engineering expects an absolute commitment from everyone involved in our work activities to take responsibility and be accountable for ensuring compliance with this policy and current legislation. The ultimate responsibility lies with the Managing Director who will ensure the organization is guided and resourced to enable implementation and continual improvement of the HSSEQ.
Oxford Well Engineering Shall:
- Continually pursue the goal of zero harm to people, assets and the environment.
- Pursue mitigation of foreseeable hazards through active risk management.
- Ensure HSSEQ is integral throughout the planning, design, construction, operation, maintenance and disposal of our assets and services.
- Provide of information, instruction and training that is relevant to a person’s duties and responsibilities.
- Ensure sub-contract organizations manage HSSEQA in accordance with this policy.
- Deliver continual improvement by setting clear objectives, performance monitoring and the encouragement of constructive feedback to enhance overall performance.
- Promote a culture in which, all have the belief and commitment to achieve our goal.